The CE-330 WASTE OIL FURNACE
Features of the CE-330 Waste Oil Furnace:
- High velocity, stainless steel, air swept heat exchanger
- Vertical, stainless steel flue tubes
- Left or right side chimney outlets
- Tank, wall or ceiling mountable
- 1,000 plus hour cleaning interval
- Digital wall thermostat
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 325,000 BTU/hour Input
- 2.3 GPH fuel consumption
- 3,700/85°F, air flow output CFM/heat rise
- 230 vac, 60hz, single phase, 30A breaker
- 111″l x 32″h x 26″w
- UL Listed
- cUL Listed
The Clean Energy Heating Systems CE-330 Waste Oil Furnace is our largest heater, and is perfect for quickly and effectively heating large spaces. With up to 325,000 BTU’s of output coupled to our innovative new furnace design, the CE-330 is truly a hot performer.
Thanks to the ability to turn used motor oil, transmission fluid and other petroleum products into clean, safe heat, the CE-330 waste oil heater generates solid ROI in addition to helping the environment.
Also, all Clean Energy furnaces are engineered from the ground up to burn waste oils and comply with EPA regulations. They easily install and provide for longer intervals between cleanings, and their low-profile design and flexible configuration is ideal for areas with limited ceiling height and other creative installation requirements.
Best of all, every Clean Energy waste oil heater is built with our unique, patent-pending heat exchanger and flue tubes. This design ensures long-lasting durability and highly efficient operation for years to come.