The CE-180 - WASTE OIL FURNACE
Features of the CE-180 Waste Oil Furnace:
- High velocity, stainless steel, air swept heat exchanger
- Vertical, stainless steel flue tubes
- Left or right side chimney outlets
- Tank, wall or ceiling mountable
- 1,000 plus hour cleaning interval
- Digital wall thermostat
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 175,000 BTU/hour
- 1.2 GPH fuel consumption
- 1,700/80°F, air flow output CFM/heat rise
- 115vac, 60hz, single phase, 20A breaker
- 83″l x 28″h x 26″w
- UL Listed
- cUL Listed
Our CE-180 Waste Oil Furnace is a strong performer in a small package. With up to 175,000 BTU’s of output coupled to an innovative new design, it’s a cost-effective and eco-friendly way to heat garages, workshops and other small to medium-sized spaces.
And thanks to its ability to turn used motor oil, transmission fluid and other petroleum products into clean, safe heat, the CE-180 generates solid ROI while helping the environment.
In addition, all Clean Energy furnaces are engineered from the ground up to burn waste oils and comply with all EPA regulations. They’re built to install easily and allow for longer cleaning intervals, and their low-profile design and flexible configuration is ideal for areas with limited ceiling height and other creative installation requirements.
Best of all, every Clean Energy furnace is built with our unique, patent-pending, heat exchanger and flue tubes. This innovation ensures long-lasting durability and highly efficient operation for years to come.