The CE-250 - WASTE OIL FURNACE
Features of the CE-250 Waste Oil Furnace:
- High velocity, stainless steel, air swept heat exchanger
- Vertical, stainless steel flue tubes
- Left or right side chimney outlets
- Tank, wall or ceiling mountable
- 1,000 plus hour cleaning interval
- Digital wall thermostat
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 245,000 BTU/hour
- 1.7 GPH fuel consumption
- 2,700/90°F, air flow output CFM/heat rise
- 115vac, 60hz, single phase, 30A breaker
- 100″l x 28″h x 26″w
- UL Listed
- cUL Listed
Our CE-250 Waste Oil Furnace is a strong, eco-friendly furnace that’s been designed to efficiently heat larger spaces. With up to 245,000 BTU’s of output and all of Clean Energy’s patent-pending design advances, it’s a powerful way to heat warehouses, garages and other large spaces that’s as eco-friendly as it is economical.
And thanks to its ability to run on used motor oil, transmission fluid and other petroleum products, the CE-250 makes economic and environmental sense for your business.
In addition, all of our waste oil furnaces are engineered from the ground up to burn used oils and comply with all EPA regulations. They’re designed for easy installation, longer cleaning intervals and flexible installation in areas with limited ceiling heights and other access requirements.
Best of all, every Clean Energy furnace is built with our patent-pending heat exchanger and flue tubes. This innovation ensures long-lasting durability and highly efficient operation for many years to come.